Wednesday 5 April 2017

My poem


Kieran’s Poem

Lining up to the starting line.      

Getting ready to run.                     
Waiting for the gun.                    
Suddenly the gun fires I sprint away.
Leaving everyone behind.                     
Not a footprint insight.                              
No one catches me.                                
While I run like lighting.                           
I'm as quick as a flash.                                     
I cross the finish line with excitement
the crowd cheers me on
as I lift up the trophy with pride.
I had made my family
so happy
I had the best time of my life.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kieran, I love your poem. You always make me happy and proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora

      Thank you I always try my best in events like this

      Delete
  2. Hi Kieran, I love your poem. You always make me happy and proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kieran, That is just like you, you are always the winner, and it really makes us proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora

      Thank you I always try hard to make you guys proud and most of the time I come out with the good results.

      Delete
  4. wow Kieran. Great stuff!! I LOVE your poem. Your a poet, and you didnt even know it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora

      Thank you for your comment I am not used to writing poems but I got some good comments so I must of done some good work.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.